HitMan Ministries

HitMan Ministries
Get informed not conformed. _________________________________ A Prophetic Publication For The Word of the LORD

Monday, January 9, 2017

The Anti-Hotep Blog

I'm done with the "Conscious Community" for good. You've proven that it is completely impossible to work with you, and you're more hostile to black folks than you are towards those who mistreat them. I don't trust you, I don't like you, and I don't care anything for what you say you're about or doing because everything you say is a contradiction to what you claim to stand for. If you're on any of my social lists please make your exit. I no longer care to unite with you no matter how "pro-black" you claim to be, because all you've been is "anti-black" to me and others from what I've experienced. You're issues with my religion is your problem, not mine.

The "Black Conscious Community" is just sophisticated "niggatry" in kente cloth wearing ankhs. They help keep Black People divided with a different kind of slavery both mentally & spiritually. They proclaim "Afrobabble" like, "Black Power, the black woman is god, Hotep!, Kemet blah blah, the white man is a devil, black witchcraft is good, Christianity is the white man's religion, the ancestors blah blah, and a bunch of other nonsense about Africa that Africans who live there don't even believe. They're abusive, pimp black women, hustle black folks all the time, and are as destructive as the KKK. I'll help Black People & others without you.
I'M A CHRISTIAN. I believe in Yeshua Moshiach (Jesus Christ) as Lord, that he was conceived of the Holy Spirit to be born of a virgin named Miriam (Mary) as the sinless lamb of God to take away the sins of the world and redeem all mankind from the curse of sin. I am fully persuaded in the sacrificial death by crucifixion, burial, and triumphant resurrection of Christ. I believe without him you're eternally lost and doomed to a Hell originally designed for Satan and his fallen angels. I believe you must be born again according to the Holy Scriptures. I believe that God Almighty is one, and has manifested himself to mankind throughout creation in an undeniable way by revelation of his person as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I believe in the imminent return of Christ for the faithful in him, to judge the earth, and to save true Israel.
I'm not perfect, I'm not sinless, I'm redeemed, I'm born again, I'm proud to be black, I know my history, I'm not "sleep", and I'm not brainwashed by white folks but have genuine experience with The Almighty that I will not apologize for regardless of who has a problem with it. And yes, I can be all of this without hating others for the color of their skin just like I can love Black folks for theirs. If your response is to call me a "coon", "sellout", or some other colorful racial epithet you always use on Black People who dare have an opinion different from yours then you just further prove the fools you are. ~ I.J. West  

"Unapologetically Black & Unapologetically Christian... DEAL WITH IT!" - http://ijwest.blogspot.com/2015/12/unapologetically-black-unapologetically.html


MATTHEW 10:32-33; "So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven, but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven." 

Here are some "ANTI-HOTEP" links below:

"Why Pro-Black Anti-Christians Will Never Lead The Black Community" - http://ijwest.blogspot.com/2016/09/why-pro-black-anti-christians-will.html 
"The Wrong Way to Unite The Black Community" - http://ijwest.blogspot.com/2016/07/the-wrong-way-to-unite-black-community.html 
"How Does The Black Community Unite? (The Short Answer)" - http://ijwest.blogspot.com/2016/07/how-does-black-community-unite-short.html 
"For Black Folks Only; Are You The Coon?" - ijwest.blogspot.com/2016/10/for-black-folks-only-are-you-coon.html 
"Christianity is NOT The Black Community's Problem, But..." - http://ijwest.blogspot.com/2016/08/christianity-is-not-black-communitys.html
"The Black Revolutionary vs. The Black Visionary" - http://mrblaktastic.blogspot.com/2016/12/the-black-revolutionary-vs-black.html 

2nd CORINTHIANS 4:3-4; "But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

No comments:

Post a Comment