HitMan Ministries

HitMan Ministries
Get informed not conformed. _________________________________ A Prophetic Publication For The Word of the LORD

Friday, July 5, 2013

The Birthing Of A Dream Into A Vision

Stop waiting on other people to manifest what GOD put in you to birth! Don't let their dreams cancel your vision. They may have saw it but God showed you too, and the hand of the Lord is upon you to do it. I have supported others faithfully and been disappointed at times as I watched them stray from what God gave them to pursue their own vain ambitions. I've watched church leaders turn church members into fans to support their own agendas and increase their personal following to boost their own egos while pridefully comparing themselves to others and desiring celebrity instead of producing disciples to expand the Kingdom of God on the Earth. I've watched leaders rise and fall, and I've survived my own storms only to come out better than I went in.
 

I've experienced being sat on, wrongly judged, brushed aside, and ignored while praying for those who did so and didn't believe in me yet I believed in them and even gave them more credit than they deserved. I've endured long seasons of loneliness, abandonment, intense criticism, vicious slander, and isolation with God alone and at times it didn't feel like even He was around. I've overpaid my dues. I know what it takes to serve God, and I know what it can take away in serving man. People will fail you but the LORD never will. Hope in GOD not men, and trust His word concerning you because men will never release you so God can increase you when their dreams don't connect with your God given vision. #BirthTheVision 

GENESIS 41:38-39; "And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find such a one as this is, a man in whom the Spirit of God is? 39) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art". #Dream #Vision

A vision is the graduation of a dream. A dream shows you the LORD's will, and a vision shows you how it will be accomplished. After you finish dreaming you have to wake up and develop a strategy to do something about your dream. Dreams come during sleep but visions are for those who are awake. Don't sleepwalk through life. The patriarch Joseph went through 3-stages of the prophetic process in progressing from dream to vision. 1) He had dreams. 2) He interpreted the dreams of others to tell them what would happen. 3) He not only interpreted dreams but saw what needed to be done about what had been dreamed. I would recommend to you that you read the Holy Bible in the book of Genesis, chapters 37-47 to see the story of how Joseph's dreams became clear vision and reality by the hand of God. Wake up sleepyhead and get a vision. #WakeUp ~ I.J. West 

No comments:

Post a Comment