HitMan Ministries

HitMan Ministries
Get informed not conformed. _________________________________ A Prophetic Publication For The Word of the LORD

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Just Pray?! Really?!

HEBREWS 4:7"Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, Today, after so long a time; as it is said, Today if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts."  

Don't tell me to "just pray" for everything when it involves your favorite celebrity preacher or person, or addresses something you would rather ignore because you are doing well in your personal life so it doesn't bother you. I'm sick and tired of being told to "just pray" by folks who are "just blind" and willfully so. There is a reason why I say what I say and I refuse to shut up until the LORD shuts me up regardless of who likes it or not.


1st SAMUEL 17:29"And David said, What have I now done? Is there not a cause?"  

There is a cause, the only one that truly matters, and His name is "Yeshua HaMoshiach" (Jesus the Christ). Pray what?! Tell me what to pray since you want me to "just pray" and you say I or we just don't understand so we shouldn't judge, because you are too lazy and complacent in spirit or mind to rightly discern between righteousness and wickedness or speak out for the truth against the lies of the Devil to set wrong right. We're just "to blessed to be stressed" but such a mess that we could care less.
 
REVELATION 3:15-17; "I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16) So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17) Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked"

You want me to pray for these folks who blatantly do wrong and disregard GOD, promote sin, undermine godly families, or for marriages to keep falling apart, or for us to continue murdering innocent babies as birth control, or for two men or two women to get married to one another of the same sex and raise children, or for the poor to continually be disenfranchised, or education to be neglected, or soldiers to die for unjust causes, or for a court system that tramples the rights of its citizens underfoot for those with the most money to overturn legally voted measures in the name of the law, or while Christians get slaughtered by the thousands and its kept quiet so we don't offend those who are killing them.  

You want me to pray for preachers who lead others astray to fill their pockets and promote their own celebrity and are given false credibility because of the spotlight and fleeting success, or for the government that has legislated GOD right out of the nation while these same preachers remain silent, or pray for our ignorance in believing that financial gain is godliness and material prosperity means you're blessed but we're not saved?! I ain't praying for that; I'm praying against it! 

JEREMIAH 14:11-14; "Then said the LORD unto me, Pray not for this people for their good. 12) When they fast, I will not hear their cry; and when they offer burnt offering and an oblation, I will not accept them: but I will consume them by the sword, and by the famine, and by the pestilence. 13) Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, the prophets say unto them, Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place. 14) Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart."

The Word of God says in PROVERBS 14:34"Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people." Do we seem like we're being exalted or does it seem like we are being reproached? Judge for yourselves America but just know that God Almighty is judging you too. The LORD always sends warning through his messengers before He sends judgment because it is His greater desire to save a people from their sins rather than judge them for their sins. He is doing so right now at this very moment but do we care enough to listen? 

The Word of God says in MARK 16:16"He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned." Salvation has an expiration date for those who won't receive it or believe it, and that day is swiftly approaching. Let us repent individually and nationally, and turn to the Lord Yeshua for our salvation and the healing of our nation or we won't have our own souls let alone a nation that can be saved.  ~ I.J. West 

JEREMIAH 8:20-22"The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved. 21) For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me. 22) Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered?"

No comments:

Post a Comment