HitMan Ministries

HitMan Ministries
Get informed not conformed. _________________________________ A Prophetic Publication For The Word of the LORD

Saturday, April 11, 2015

"Blind Bartimaeus" My Hero

"Blind Bartimaeus" sat by the highway side begging when he heard that the Lord Yeshua was coming down the Jericho road. At that point he began crying out loudly to Adonai Yeshua so he could receive his sight. Others tried to quiet him down and shut him up because his outcry disturbed their little bourgeois gathering that disregarded his need, but in desperate defiance he cried even louder the more they tried to shut him down. This man refused to shut up at all cost because his desire was so great to receive his physical sight. The message of a desperate voice is never ignored by The Most High though men try to cover their ears and walk by. Bartimaeus was positioned strategically by the highway where every one came and went and he couldn't easily be ignored. Don't stop because others who refuse to hear you want to stop you.

MARK 10:46-48; "And they came to Jericho: and as he went out of Jericho with his disciples and a great number of people, blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, sat by the highway side begging. 47) And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me. 48) And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou son of David, have mercy on me."  #CantStop  #WontStop  #Holler  #Blind  #Sight 

If ever lost in the darkness of ignorance I pray someone in the light who sees me when I can't see clearly or at all will speak to me so I can follow the sound of their voice out of darkness into the light of truth. A blind man who thinks he sees is the same as a seeing man with no discernment; they are both fools lost in darkness by choice. I'm right where The Almighty wants me in whatever medium or communication "highway" I'm found, and hope those listening will receive their sight or more clear vision through the things said and read as I speak and write. I love "Blind Bartimaeus" as a hero and take a lesson from him in that he did not allow the annoyance and complaints of others against him to stop him but fuel him. Like him, I refuse to shut up and so should you until we see the changes we need. ~ I.J. West   

MARK 10:49-52"And Jesus stood still, and commanded him to be called. And they call the blind man, saying unto him, Be of good comfort, rise; he calleth thee. 50) And he, casting away his garment, rose, and came to Jesus. 51) And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight. 52) And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way."  #Message  #Messenger  #Voice  #Vision  #Purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment