HitMan Ministries

HitMan Ministries
Get informed not conformed. _________________________________ A Prophetic Publication For The Word of the LORD

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

"Messengers of Controversy"

September 1, 2013 at 12:27-a.m. the Word of the Lord came to me and simply said:

"Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious at the workers of iniquity."

These words can also be found and confirmed in the Word of God in Psalm 37:1, I took great consolation in hearing this word from the Holy Spirit because I was feeling a bit bad and a little down about my feelings concerning some developments that impact the Body of Christ which came via some individuals on the public stage and some of my friends and loved ones who fully support them without questioning it; perhaps because they desire the same position and recognition as them. I believe the LORD has shown me clearly that this is deception at its finest, and the people are following blindly. Being in the minority for so long and looked upon as one scorned because of not going along very often and instead being the voice of dissent made me question myself as to whether or not I was a "hater" and why I seem to be so negative at times when so many others seem to be so positive. It is so much easier to go along to get along and try to have everyone like you by agreeing with everyone. I know what it feels like to be misunderstood and for people to think that you are one particular way when it is not the total picture of who you truly are nor of the message that you present. I have already accepted and come to the understanding that the way God made me is how He has determined to use me, yet he has refined my character for that use without changing my personality. As I was contemplating this that is exactly when the LORD spoke those words to me, and I was comforted. 

PSALM 37:1"Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity." 

I understand from the context of the Word that the LORD would not have me to be worried about the activities of these "evildoers" to the point of it making me angry or causing me to become over zealous in my approach to speaking the truth against what they are doing, but to trust the LORD to deal with them in due time. I'm not to allow myself to look at their prosperity nor contrast it to my own material state to where I end up complaining to God while becoming dissatisfied and run the risk of yielding to the same temptations many of them have fallen to in order to obtain their current status among men. That is "selling out", and many have. 1st TIMOTHY 6:9; "But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition." What looks like it is of God and is standing strong in prosperity to many is really a deception of the Devil that will soon be cut down as the green grass and wither away as the same by the hand of the Almighty himself. PSALM 37:2; "For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb." God is not blind to the evil of men's doings in the world or the Church. I will "watch & pray" as I've been commanded and speak when told what I am told by the LORD without fear. The petty distractions of various angry and easily offended people with hidden agendas will not change that no matter who they are. I wasn't called and sent to be popular but to be holy, powerful, and to tell the truth of GOD as revealed in his Holy Scriptures. Money, fame, sex, and power don't move me for I am prepared to die and even be tortured for my faith and the appointment of GOD on my life. I've already been dead before so death is no longer a threat; especially when you've been promised and tasted eternal life.

MICAH 3:8; "But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the LORD, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin."

I will never compromise who I am or what I believe is true & right concerning the Word of the LORD. I will not apologize for the way I am, for I am what GOD has made me and He has determined to use me as I am. I strive daily and will continue to do so to be better at who I am, what I do, and how I do it. Adonai Yeshua (Lord Jesus) asked me a question out of his Holy Word in PSALM 94:16"Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?" I answered, "Here am I; send me"; and so He has. I've been called and ordained a prophet of God from the womb, and such is this life as a prophet that one is often ostracized for the words they are given to say and the perspective that is developed within them as a part of their God given character. There are a lot of lonely times spent with only the Holy Ghost as your company and the Word of God as your conversation. You may even talk to yourself and air out your frustrations about your situations that come as a result of your calling as I have revealed above. It's par for the course, and you are not crazy but right on track even when everyone else seems to be against you. It's taken over 40-years for me to completely surrender to GOD, and I will do his will with the life and time I've been given. Yeshua the Messiah has made me and others like me "messengers of controversy" for his glory and the Word of the LORD.

EZEKIEL 44:23-24; "And they shall teach my people the difference between the holy and profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean. 24) And in controversy they shall stand in judgment; and they shall judge it according to my judgments: and they shall keep my laws and my statutes in all mine assemblies; and they shall hallow my sabbaths."

The scriptures make it clear that a true priest has a prophetic component and function in that the Lord God has declared "And in CONTROVERSY they shall stand in judgment..." To stand in judgment in controversy means to be in contention against a thing with the "righteous indignation" of the LORD (not your own anger or zeal but that of Yeshua's) by the Word of God and as so moved by the Holy Spirit (not your own spirit), and this is a duty of all born again believers in Christ; not just prophets. The prophets are to lead the way in this regard as the chief representatives of the ever living and unchanging Word of the LORD. EZEKIEL 3:14; "So the spirit lifted me up, and took me away, and I went in bitterness, in the heat of my spirit; but the hand of the LORD was strong upon me." GOD's feelings about things are my feelings about the same things as it should be with all true believers. As a prophet I speak for the LORD to the people, and as a priest among priests in the Body of Christ I stand as an intercessor to speak to the LORD on behalf of the people as well as to give instruction as an anointed & appointed teacher to those in the Kingdom of God. MALACHI 2:7"For the priest's lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth: for he is the messenger of the LORD of hosts." We are not without accountability as renegades or lone rangers which is why we must fellowship, so if we are wrong He will correct us to protect us and perfect us by His Word directly and through the ministry. He has covered and washed me with the blood of Christ, filled me and empowered with His Spirit, shaped me by His Word, granted me His grace in love, and I am indebted for eternity as His servant. I know who I am and I belong to "YESHUA MOSHIACH Ben YAHWEH" (Jesus Christ the Son of the Lord God)Not my will but the Lord's be done. Shalom.  ~ I.J. West

1st CORINTHIANS 15:10"But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me." 

1 comment: