HitMan Ministries

HitMan Ministries
Get informed not conformed. _________________________________ A Prophetic Publication For The Word of the LORD

Monday, September 16, 2013

It's Not Personal, It's Gospel; The Prophet in Perspective

A PROPHET must never take their message personal or you won't be able to pray for those you deliver it to after they have taken it personal and turned on you. It's not personal; it's the gospel. God loves them enough to send the Word so they don't go astray or to bring them back from being astray, but they don't often see that because they can be deceived by pride or a loss of focus. I think we like having imaginary "haters" more than folks actually hate on us, and that often becomes an excuse to ignore the messengers by labeling them haters of some sort. Your perspective must be from the Lord's (not your own), and you must declare the council of God as he delivers it to you regardless of who may or may not like it. You are a messenger for the Lord Yeshua; you are not the Lord Yeshua.

1st SAMUEL 12:23; "Moreover as for me, God forbid that I should sin against the LORD in ceasing to pray for you: but I will teach you the good and the right way."

If folks have a problem with their electric bill they don't take it up with the mailman, but they should call the power company. Unfortunately, mailmen get dogs sicked on them, and you may get some human dogs turned loose on you for delivering the Word. Do not expect to be in the majority or pleasantly received if your message is contrary to popular opinion. You can't be a groupie or biased to your favorites if you're going to speak uncompromisingly for YAH. The prophets were often attacked in both reputation and physically by those to whom they were sent; which included other leaders. If they killed Christ they won't mind killing you too.

1st THESSALONIANS 2:14-15; "For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: 15) Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men".

Prophets were popular for being unpopular, and often vindicated posthumously. You must be called & molded for this by GOD because your words will outlive you and travel to where you can't go to do what you can't do. Being a prophet is not an ideal career choice. Ask God if you can be the church janitor instead; it's less mess and stress to deal with (joke). People get offended by the Word of the LORD; even the saints of God. You have to set yourself as a flint rock and stand your ground; trusting the Lord as your sole protection and provision.

ISAIAH 50:7-8; "For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed. 8 ) He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me."

People will challenge you and seek to prove you wrong out of offence by reaction in the flesh and not by reason and response in the Spirit. God does the proving, and his holy word will serve as the evidence of what is true & false. Proving something to me or someone else proves nothing. Who am I? I'm nobody, but God will mold a nobody who has lost everything to understand the importance and necessity of praying, preaching, and prophesying as if they have nothing else to lose; and I don't. God does that to prophetic people so that you will understand the importance of His priorities concerning your life depending on what He has destined for you, and he will bless you by your faithful obedience to Him. Hang in there.

AMOS 7:12-15; "Also Amaziah said unto Amos, O thou seer, go, flee thee away into the land of Judah, and there eat bread, and prophesy there: 13) But prophesy not again any more at Bethel: for it is the king's chapel, and it is the king's court. 14) Then answered Amos, and said to Amaziah, I was no prophet, neither was I a prophet's son; but I was an herdman, and a gatherer of sycomore fruit: 15) And the LORD took me as I followed the flock, and the LORD said unto me, Go, prophesy unto my people Israel."

I was told in about 2001 that my ministry would be a lonely walk that would bring me into conflict with those in high places and positions in the Church and the world, because that was who God was primarily sending me to, but the LORD would be with me like he was with Elijah the prophet. It was further said by the same senior man of God to me by the Word of the Lord that I would not have to prove myself in anyway but that the LORD would prove the ministry in me as he did with the prophet Samuel. 

1st SAMUEL 3:19-20; "And Samuel grew, and the LORD was with him, and did let none of his words fall to the ground. 20) And all Israel from Dan even to Beersheba knew that Samuel was established to be a prophet of the LORD." 

When that Word was spoken to me and I received it the Lord immediately activated my molding for this ministry, and the Word has proven true. I have now served in the ministry for over 21 years, and understanding my assignment has changed my perspective from that of those around me because I know folks like me are not widely accepted but are most often misunderstood and unaccepted. If people can't control you, get credit for your anointing & gifts, buy your loyalty, endear you to them, get you to blindly follow them, or take the preeminence over you they often label you as rebellious, contentious, ungrateful, and not a part of their program. They may love you from a distance or treat you as an outcast altogether. Such is the call but YAH is with you. Let God be God, and you be you.  ~ I.J. West

EZEKIEL 3:7-11; "But the house of Israel will not hearken unto thee; for they will not hearken unto me: for all the house of Israel are impudent and hardhearted. 8) Behold, I have made thy face strong against their faces, and thy forehead strong against their foreheads. 9) As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house. 10) Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, all my words that I shall speak unto thee receive in thine heart, and hear with thine ears. 11) And go, get thee to them of the captivity, unto the children of thy people, and speak unto them, and tell them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear."

No comments:

Post a Comment