HitMan Ministries

HitMan Ministries
Get informed not conformed. _________________________________ A Prophetic Publication For The Word of the LORD

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Still Praying, Still Waiting, Still Preparing

I don't know how long I'll live or how long before the World comes to an end, but I pray and hope if it survives beyond my lifetime that the World we leave our children and future generations is much better than the one we are currently living in. Prophetically speaking according to the Holy Scriptures (whether you believe it or not), it gets much worst before it gets better and is only made better by the 2nd coming of Christ. As a Christian I truly believe this and am hoping for it, but I accept that others don't and I respect their differing views. I'm a brother to my family, those of my faith, my community, and of all humanity.

My faith governs my personal life and private relationship with YAH Almighty as well as with my fellow man; which I strive daily to perfect and still have a long way to go. Sometimes certain aspects of our lives are public for which we are often judged by people as to how they think we should live or what we should say and do, but in truth only what The Most High says in your eternal judgment will matter. I will love on anyone and stand for what is right regardless of a person's color, ethnic background, social or economic status, education level, political affiliation, gender, or sexual orientation if they are being oppressed, abused, or mistreated even if I don't agree with them on a personal level as to their life choices.

Right is right and wrong is wrong no matter who is doing it. I won't take up every argument or cause because I can't, nor will I take up any that would compromise my faith. That being so, I'm doing what I believe is right by the standards and calling on my life by my Savior Yeshua Messiah and not according to anyone's opinion of me. Please hurry dear LORD but give us some more time to get others ready and be ready ourselves whether it be for our unknown departure of this life by death or for your return to bring peace on Earth once and for all to end the hell we've made it for all. Shalom (Peace). ~ Brother I.J. West

REVELATION 22:20-21; "He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Yeshua. 21) The grace of our Lord Yeshua Messiah be with you all. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment