HitMan Ministries

HitMan Ministries
Get informed not conformed. _________________________________ A Prophetic Publication For The Word of the LORD

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Personal Observations on "Churchianity" & The Kingdom of God

Not long ago I was so deep in "CHURCHIANITY(church insanity) that I couldn't clearly see the "Kingdom of GOD" according to the scriptures. I left the conventional church to get to know better my unconventional God & Savior in the person of Yeshua the Messiah. For over 20-years I was in the "ministry fraternity" that wrongly defined God's Kingdom based on poor interpretations, blatantly misused scriptures, vain traditions, and false doctrines that tapped into carnality & worldliness masked as prosperity while promoting personality over genuine spirituality. I regret being duped into this mess and misleading others unknowingly.   #PHONY

1st TIMOTHY 1:12-14"And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry; 13) Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief. 14) And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus."

I believed in the same things many others do when it comes to ministry, positions, titles, money, and prophecy and even believed in men & women of flesh more than I ever should have; I was even one of them. Now, and even as I did then, I encounter disapproval and slander when I buck the "system". The difference between now and then is that I don't care and am greatly encouraged by the opposition. It appears that every title bearing preacher and there adherents seems to be talking about the "Kingdom of God" but not many truly know what it is or how to manifest it. They easily wow the gullible who are in awe of them and parrot their "phony baloney". You don't have to look any further than any public internet social media outlet to see what I'm saying.   #LIARS

2nd TIMOTHY 3:13-14"But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. 14) But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them".

People often fanatically post the "blabberous" statements of these leaders who are often talking loud but saying nothing. They act as if these empty words rained down directly from the throne of Heaven. I made up the word "blabberous" just like the made up nonsense of these human "idols". I find it appropriate to use a made up word to describe the made up trivial jargon of which these leaders use and their followers cling to even over the Word of Yah. Today's church claims they can see but lacks discernment to correct or avoid following misguided leaders in an ungodly religious system they wrongly call the "Kingdom of GOD".   #BLIND

JOHN 9:41"Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth."

If a man or a woman sits on the throne over you then it's not the Kingdom of God but the kingdom of Satan by default. It is a false system ruled by the man-made spiritual superiors of those who willingly submit to them and think giving themselves to fulfill the vision of a person who has no true intentions of aiding or releasing them into their own God given destiny is somehow godly and not "cultic". Know where you are, who's you are, when to leave where you are, and when Yah is no longer there. You must be fully submitted to Yeshua Messiah as the only King of the Kingdom for it to truly be the Kingdom of God where you are. ~ I.J. West   #KINGDOM

2 comments:

  1. Amen and amen to that. This is so true. The Lord told me to come out from among them. I was hearing so much untruth that it made me sick. But preach the Lord for His Holy Spirit that leads us unto truth.

    ReplyDelete