HitMan Ministries

HitMan Ministries
Get informed not conformed. _________________________________ A Prophetic Publication For The Word of the LORD

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Word From The LORD, 10/15/2013

The Word of the LORD came to me saying: "Birthing pains and Growing pains are happening at the same time within the Body of Christ. I AM bringing forth a new thing that has been foretold of old and developing the unknown and obscure to be at the front of it. I AM re-establishing my order in the Church that the children of men have perverted in their attempts to usurp my authority and establish their own. Your old ways of doing things were never my way but I allowed it for a time and now that time has come to an end. 

ISAIAH 43:18-19"Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. 19) Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert."    

The "wilderness" represents "entanglement", and the "desert" represents "bareness". I AM growing some out of their entanglements, and causing others to birth out of their bareness. It is time for you to be born again in your mind so that you can grow in your spirit and see these very things of which I speak. 

JOHN 3:3"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." 

I AM weaning my children off of the milk and changing their diet to strong meat, and others I'm weaning off of strong meat and changing their diet to manna so they may digest the deep things of God in order to live the supernatural and not just experience it in bits and pieces. Those who won't change will starve and remain where they are.

PSALM 78:22-26"Because they believed not in God, and trusted not in his salvation: 23) Though he had commanded the clouds from above, and opened the doors of heaven, 24) And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the corn of heaven. 25) Man did eat angels' food: he sent them meat to the full."

My manna is not of this world nor comes through the agency of mankind but directly from Heaven. My chosen, Israel, made the dire error of choosing the earthly and worldly things, represented in their desire for meat, over the heavenly things I gave to them. Their own carnality led to them being judged by me and their carcasses remain in the desert to this day as a witness against them of my very Word, and also as a reminder to those who would follow their bad example.

PSALM 78:27-33"He rained flesh also upon them as dust, and feathered fowls like as the sand of the sea: 28) And he let it fall in the midst of their camp, round about their habitations. 29) So they did eat, and were well filled: for he gave them their own desire; 30) They were not estranged from their lust. But while their meat was yet in their mouths, 31) The wrath of God came upon them, and slew the fattest of them, and smote down the chosen men of Israel. 32) For all this they sinned still, and believed not for his wondrous works. 33) Therefore their days did he consume in vanity, and their years in trouble."

Do not rebel or kick against the prick and cause the same kind of judgment to happen to you when I have gone through much greater lengths to bring you where you are now than I ever did for natural Israel. I came in the person of my Son Yeshua HaMoshiach to redeem you and make you worthy, and for this reason I will begin my judgment with the redeemed to prove whether they are walking worthy or unworthy of me, and I will do so for all to see. 

1st PETER 4:17"For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?"

I have admonished you to "walk worthy" by my holy apostles and prophets through my written Word and sent others to speak unto you by my Word as witnesses of these things. EPHESIANS 4:1-3"I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, 2) With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; 3) Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace."  There will be few other warnings to some and no other warnings to those who claim to possess and walk in higher callings but do so falsely.

JEREMIAH 29:8-9"For thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Let not your prophets and your diviners, that be in the midst of you, deceive you, neither hearken to your dreams which ye cause to be dreamed. 9) For they prophesy falsely unto you in my name: I have not sent them, saith the Lord."

Hearken unto me dear children and obey my Holy Word. Let not my voice fall on deaf ears or be rejected by a rebellious and stubborn heart. I am realigning you with my will and re-positioning many in these last days. I love you above all others; please do not ignore my voice."  ~ YAH  

No comments:

Post a Comment